Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shut Up! - Volume 5

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the lack of posts the past few days.  Let's just say blogger + I weren't playing nice.  Uploading pictures wasn't an option, and I was a little miffed about it!  

We're back on track as of today!

So, I give you Shut Up!....Sunday. :)

Take it away MKLS!

cp


Hey Team,

Welcome back to Shut Up!

Today we are chatting denim! Denim on denim on denim! BOOM!




If you would have told me a year ago, that I would be promoting denim, let alone denim on denim…I would say YOU SHUT UP RIGHT NOW! But over the past year or so, after purchasing these boyfriend jeans, I have a better understanding of the denim obsession. The perfect pair for me are loose in the butt and thighs, almost mimicking a pair of sweat pants, woo hoo, but a bit tapered in the lower thigh and knees.

So after i became buds with the boyfriend jeans, my love affair with the denim shirt remained intact, therefore you can see this chiquita in the Canadian tuxedo below. Then you will see that I got really crazy and added a denim jacket on top…yes, another piece of denim, she has just lost her mind!







And attempting to make the outfit less barn yard, I paired the denim onesie with pointy nude heels, a colorful neck piece and a bright bag.




So team, you sporting any denim on denim or just sticking to one piece at a time?

Peace, MKLS

The Goods:
Old Gap Jacket – like circa 2000!

No comments:

Post a Comment