It's the 31st of January...phew. For a variety of reasons, this January has literally felt like the longest month of my life. The longest.
An odd combination of feeling restless, helpless, emotional....like I could just not get my $hit together.
Let's just say I'm looking forward to February 1st. :)
Some random tidbits I discovered during this longest month:
- Even at 41, you get shaken up when something happens with/to your parents
- Close friendships need to be tended to (i.e. - make time for them)
- Some days you will get nothing done, and you just have to be ok with that
- Laughter is still the best remedy to most any situation
- Honest conversations can be hard, but almost always worth it in the end
So, we move onto February...a month with a whole extra day...since it's leap year!
This month I vow to....