Tuesday, January 31, 2012

looking back on January...


It's the 31st of January...phew.  For a variety of reasons, this January has literally felt like the longest month of my life.  The longest.

An odd combination of feeling restless, helpless, emotional....like I could just not get my $hit together.

Let's just say I'm looking forward to February 1st. :)

Some random tidbits I discovered during this longest month:

  • Even at 41, you get shaken up when something happens with/to your parents
  • Close friendships need to be tended to (i.e. - make time for them) 
  • Some days you will get nothing done, and you just have to be ok with that 
  • Laughter is still the best remedy to most any situation
  • Honest conversations can be hard, but almost always worth it in the end
So, we move onto February...a month with a whole extra day...since it's leap year!

This month I vow to.... 

image

talk soon
cp

1 comment: