Monday, January 7, 2013

let's be frends......

and listen to some music together......




as with everything, things go out of 'style', only to pop back up later....retro or vintage are words that are constantly being thrown around.

Well, headphones aren't immune to this.  Growing up in the 70's, my parents were huge music lovers, so not only did we have a great stereo with tons of albums [yes, albums ;)],  but we also had a set of gigantic headphones.  I'll have to see if I can dig one of those old pics up to share.  So, my point is...they were pretty common.  Then as time went by, they got smaller......+ smaller and they turned into earbuds.....until the only way you even knew someone had them in was the white cords that trailed out from the ears. ;)

Well, they are back people.  The gigantic headphones are back.  And pretty flippin' stylish, if I do say so myself.

Meet the Frends [you thought I forgot to hit spellcheck didn't you? ;)] headphones.  They come in rose gold, gold, silver...and they even have a denim version.  Whoa.



Now, beyond the kick@ss headphones.....I want to know...what are you listening to lately?  What song[s] are you playing on repeat?

One of my current favorites is Hall of Fame by The Script + will.i.am

talk soon

cp


Happy Monday!





No comments:

Post a Comment