Thursday, December 20, 2012

stuff it..

you know I meant your stockings, right? ;)

It's almost here people.....are you ready? 

I am not.  I still have a few last minute things to pick up....stocking stuffers being one of the major things.  I struggle with this...I hate getting 'crap' in my stocking.  I get that it's supposed to be small items, but they can still be cool, right?

Here are some fun ideas...just in case you need them!

talk soon
cp

llbean pocket day pack,color apeel crayons,orbit gum,$hit notecards,tweets + status updates,l'occitane handcream, talking mustache,helvetica playing cards,smartwool reversible training beanie,colorblock gloves, burt's bees lip balm, essie duo

2 comments:

  1. Dear Santa,

    Please see the above Re: my stocking.

    Love,
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog, Thanks for sharing this wonders with us. To get more information buy meds online from buy prescription drugs online.

    ReplyDelete