Wednesday, December 5, 2012

knit wit

Ok, many years ago I decided to give knitting a try.  I had this grand idea in my head of making all of these lovely things...for myself and for my friends.

I looked up your basic instructions online, went to the store and picked up needles and yarn....and sat myself down.  I'm not going to lie, at first it was a bit like learning to ride a bike when you were little.....just when you think you've got it down, something goes wrong.

I did EVENTUALLY finish my scarf...which quite frankly would barely fit a baby [ooops!]...but, I finished it!

And that was the end of my knitting stint.  Ridiculous, I know.

So, who knows how to knit............and can you make me this blanket?.....it's exactly what I've been looking for for our living room. ;)




talk soon
cp

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog, Thanks for sharing this wonders with us. To get more information buy prescription drugs online from buy drugs online.

    ReplyDelete