Friday, May 18, 2012

weekend treat

Happy Friday everyone!

Here in Chicago it's supposed to be glorious weather this weekend..... sunny + in the 80's <insert fist pump here> !  What's better on a sunny, warm day than a nice sweet treat?!  Ice cream + a cookie?.....yum.


Make these.  Please.  And have ice cream dripping down the side of your hand + a HUGE smile on your face. 




The ice cream and cookie combinations are endless.

Seriously.  Make them.  And let me know if you did.

Also, I have to give a big shout-out/gracias to Kelly of Fabulous K.  She's the mastermind behind the my new blog design.  I could not be more thrilled.  In an email to her yesterday I told her that I felt like an official blogger now, and as silly as that might sound, I do.  :)


talk soon

cp

3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those ice cream sandwiches look good. So happy you're enjoying your new design. Happy weekend, friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Intrigued by your blog's title, I popped in through Fab. K. and now I can see I'll be popping in a lot!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, this is maximum blissful indulgence! <3 Thanks for sharing. :)

    P.S. I hope I can feature it in my blog (www.nursetinashares.blogspot.com) after trying this one out and will be giving all the recipe credits to you, of course.


    Tina

    ReplyDelete