Thursday, May 24, 2012

nail on head

Clemence has hit the nail on the head. 





I am a huge lover of fashion blogs....but sometimes I feel like everyone is constantly trying to look like someone else and follow some type of rule/formula for what to wear.   And don't get me wrong, to some degree we all mimic someone else....but at the end of the day I still want to look like myself (or the best possible version of myself anyway)....and have my own style.  

At 41 I'm finally realizing what works and what doesn't work on my body.  Some trends I love, but I know that I will look ridiculous in them, so I admire them on others instead.   I'm not a big fan of pants.  If I could live the rest of my life in skirts + dresses, I would.  I love big jewelry.  Always have.  Just a few of my little quirks that ultimately help define my 'style'.

What are some things that you would say you lean towards stylewise?

Talk to me

cp

No comments:

Post a Comment