Sunday, May 6, 2012

saturday/sunday snapshots

Hi there!


Hope you had a good weekend.  It was an on/off rain fest over here....which allowed me to catch up on some tv episodes (does anyone else start to get stressed out once their dvr gets too full?....it's stupid, I know).


Friday night I ended up having the night free, so I took a little shopping excursion with my friend Lynn....we did some browsing and I attempted to make some purchases...but only ended up with one.....picture of my big purchase down below.  We also had a nice dinner  and caught up, had some good laughs....all in all a really nice evening. :)


talk soon.


cp


my big purchase....$7.99 on sale.  Score! :)
































my new obsession at Anthropologie...the stalking begins now...











































































Ryan (far right) waiting for ballet rehearsal...how did she get so big?  Crazy.

2 comments: