Wednesday, May 16, 2012

beach cruiser

Morning!

So, the other day as I was driving home from dropping Ryan off at ballet rehearsal I passed a young woman on a beach cruiser.  She looked downright jovial on her bike, strolling through the neighborhood.  I want to be all jovial on a bike ride.

Remember several posts back, when I said I wanted to take advantage of our great little town and do more bike rides?  Well, I think I may have found a bike.  A beach cruiser.

Check it out

Women’s Forge Sconset Beach Cruiser Bike - 17".Opens in a new window

Dare I say I might attach something so I can throw some beach essentials in it?  A basket maybe?  Who am I???  ;)

The beach officially opens on May 26th....and I for one cannot wait to take advantage of that.  And hopefully many of those visits will start with me riding there. :)

Happy Wednesday!

talk soon

cp

No comments:

Post a Comment