Thursday, November 10, 2011

i wish.....

My birthday is officially less than a month away! Yippee!!! 

Anyone who knows me for more than 5 minutes knows that I love my birthday.  Love it.  Frankly, I think everyone should be as nutty about their birthday as I am about mine...but I can only control mine, so I will continue with my love. :)

I put together a little wish list of things I would love for my birthday.  None of them overly extravagant....as I'm coming to find that it's the little things that I would love, but don't necessarily always want to get for myself.....































1. Design Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney
2. Essie nail polish - Cocktail Bling
3. JCrew - Ribbed Glovettes (heather gray)
4. Kate Spade - Twirl perfume
5. TOMS - Red Houndstooth Women's Vegan Classics
6. Crazy Stupid Love - DVD
7. Zara - Sequined Wallet
8. Keel's Simple Diary
9. West Elm: Hand-Blocked Zipper Case (feather gray / slate)


Who has a December birthday??  Or even one in November? What's on your wish list?


cp

3 comments:

  1. I just went and bought your gift - haha...I had a little something I picked up that I think you will love!
    XOXO
    PS I love the day of my birth just as much if not more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Essie anything. Every time I have one of their colors on I get endless compliments. You are smart and make a list. I never do and then I can never think of any of these little things that tickle me pink on a daily basis. And CSL? Adore that movie. And Ryan Reynolds. Can I put him on my list?

    ReplyDelete