Tuesday, August 28, 2012

reading nook

Now that summer vacation is officially over (Ryan started 5th grade this morning!), I plan on getting back to regular reading.  I have been wandering back + forth in between books (which really isn't my normal routine...I tend to stick to one book at a time) for the past 3 months.............with the exception of the 50 Shades trilogy (no judging!;)).

I love this picture from Reese Witherspoon's home in Ojai, California.  A perfect place to curl up with a book.......


What are you all currently reading these days?  Any good suggestions???

talk soon

cp


2 comments:

  1. Is that where Rob Pattinson is staying?
    Fav books from the summer: Gone Girl, Art of Fielding, Sharp Objects. Now onto Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet (loving it so far).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ruins! And/or The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night. I'm apparently the only person that hate the ending of Gone Girl so much I disliked the whole book. :(

    ReplyDelete