Thursday, February 9, 2012

NYFW....it has arrived

Truth be told, I'm a total fashion junkie.  I know random tidbits about designers, models...Harper's Bazaar is my all time favorite magazine.  It's a bit of an illness. 

Today was the official start of NYFW.  I have always wanted to attend the shows...or even just be in NYC during this stretch of days where the who's who in fashion can be found.  Someday Cheryl, someday.

What about you guys?  Any other big fashion fans out there that would love to attend the shows?  Who would you want to see?

I have several, but at the top of my list is Oscar De La Renta.  I adore him.  And his clothing is gorgeous.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wish I could be there!!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was there!!

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete