Tuesday, February 14, 2012

happy day of love....and 100th post!!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

I know that couples are the target for this holiday, but I say that Valentine's Day is for everyone! Celebrate the day/night and do something fun and unexpected.

Tell all of the people in your life that you're kooky about them (friends, siblings, parents, everyone!).  Life is far too short to keep all of those lovely sentiments inside.  Share!

I have been waiting to share this short/sweet little video by my favorite Scott Schuman, and his lovely and talented partner Garance..I thought it was appropriate today.

Enjoy.

Oh, and happy 100th post to me!  Thank you so much for coming to this little space I've created on a continual basis.  I so appreciate it, and if you leave comments, an extra smile for you.  I love the comments..love them!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Cheryl! Proud of you and the blog...highlight of my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love checking it out - in fact I kind of stalk it until you post! Haha!

    Also, loved this video - I want someone to be crazy in love with me!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your 100th post! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 100th! I love looking at your blog...you inspire me to dress better each and everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the lovely words ladies!!
    :)
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your 100th post!!! What an accomplishment!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete