Friday, February 1, 2013

Shut Up! - Volume 7


Hey Team,

Welcome Back to Shut Up Friday’s!  Today in Chi-Tizzle it is frigid, like want to just lay down and quit when you’re walking outdoors type of cold.  I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to bring out some of my favorite winter hats and ask the team...TEAM, What kind of Winter gal are you?

 
Gal #1 – “I know my fur hat is huge, but my thumb is up because I am warm!”
 
 
 
The Goods:
Sunglasses - Oakley
 
Gal #2 – “Sure it’s cold but I am happy because my horse will get me where I need to be quickly”
The Goods:
Hat – Rag & Bone
Sunglasses – Illesteva (Similar)

Gal #3 – “Hey you, I don’t know how to snow board but you want to hit the slopes with me?”


The Goods


Since I have purchased all of these head adornments, I apparently like to alternate my looks, but one thing is for sure, my dome piece  and eye balls will be warm and adorned!

 

Peace,
MKLS

1 comment:

  1. We're going to have to change TGIF to TGISUF.

    Nice job MKLS!
    cp

    ReplyDelete