Thursday, June 14, 2012

Once in a Blue Moon...

I fall in love with a new color...and I must admit that this one took me by surprise. 

It's royal blue.  A few weeks back I was in the Gap with B and stumbled upon a summer dress in this color.  I was immediately drawn to the color, despite never having been a big fan of it in the past.  Tried it on and loved it.  I've worn it a couple of times and have gotten some lovely compliments on it.  :)  I'm thinking the blue + the summer tan is a good combination.  I even picked up a pair of sandals in the same color......blue on tan feet?...pretty awesome...but then again I'm a big dork about tan feet (+ hands for that matter).....but that's for another post. ;)


A few blue things that have caught my eye lately....

anthro
anthro
Teddie dress
 images - jcrew
Stretch perfect shirtEdie purse

1 comment: