Tuesday, April 10, 2012

let's take this outside....

It's getting warmer outside...and staying that way on a consistent basis....and what does that mean?  It means you want to enjoy that weather for as long as you can, instead of heading inside. :)

Outdoor spaces.....who doesn't love a great outdoor area to lounge/hang out in?  We have a great (albeit small) back covered porch which has yet to live up to its full potential.  I'd love to make it an extension of our indoor space and really start using it.

What makes an outdoor space livable?  In my mind it needs to include some type of rug, some plants, some accessories (pillows, a throw, etc)...........

Here are some that I love..









and how about this one....belonging to Diane Von Furstenberg......pretty amazing. 




Who has a great outdoor space?

talk soon
cp

4 comments:

  1. Well my outdoor patio is smaller than my cube, but my parents have a great screened porch. Ceiling fans, fire place, big couches. They even put in a tv so you could sit outside on warm summer nights to watch movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I go home in summer just because my Mom has the best screen porch - not as pimped out as the Golan's but still lovely....I love sitting out there in the AM with coffee and at night with candles....one of my FAV places in the whole world!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT photos, girl! I'm new here and I LOVE the look and feel of your site so far! Off to check out some more posts. Have a wonderful week! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kimmie! Welcome to the house of my crazy thoughts. ;)
      cheryl

      Delete