Thursday, March 1, 2012

regretting...

the decision to stay home for spring break this year.  We have two family trips this coming July, so we decided that maybe we should forgo the beach this March to save some money.  Actually I shouldn't say we ...it was actually me who suggested that.  What the hell was I thinking?!!!!

So today...on this 1st day of March I put together what I would like to be wearing/reading in a place I would like to be going to..........

1 / 2 / 3 / 4





























What about you guys?  Anyone going on a trip soon?

talk soon

cp

4 comments:

  1. You be crazy CMP...never ever ever give up a chance to go to a beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to go with the Ski's to the Caymens. PLEASE?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just started "Unbroken".........

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to report that in 17 days Belize here I come!!!!

    ReplyDelete