Friday, March 9, 2012

laughter...and a random act of kindness

Happy Friday everyone!

It's gorgeous and sunny here in Chicago today...a little chilly, but with the sun shining you barely take notice.

Anyone who knows me for even a short amount of time knows that I love to laugh.  I've always felt that laughter is one of the best remedies....for nearly every situation.


image






































I stumbled upon this quote last night and it made me smile.

"I love people who make me laugh.  I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh.  It cures a multitude of ills.  It's probably the most important thing in a person."  audrey hepburn

I agree wholeheartedly.  Someone who can make you laugh...that person is a lovely thing.  I hope that I do that for the people in my life..even if it's only occasionally. :)


Random act of kindness...
I walked into my office this morning to find the sweetest (literally) present ever.  Melissa took the recipe for chocolate chip cookie bars I posted a couple of days ago and made them!!!  Best. Friday. Ever.




Make someone laugh today.  :)

talk soon
cp

No comments:

Post a Comment