Thursday, October 13, 2011

playlist

















Music is huge.  For me, it plays a big part of everyday.  Whether it be listening to music in my car (hello, the commute on the Kennedy lately sucks!), in my office while I'm working, or when I'm making dinner at home (that's only on weekends)...

I often wonder what the soundtrack to my life would be....I clearly have all sorts of favorite songs, but here are some that are getting some major playtime....some old...some new...

Go to sleep - Dan Darrah
You are the best thing - Ray LaMontagne
We're all in this together -  Ben Lee
Stereo Hearts - Gym Class Heros (featuring Adam Levine)
P.Y.T. - Michael Jackson
Never die young - James Taylor
Pumped up kicks - Foster the People
She ain't you - Chris Brown
Baila me - The Gipsy Kings
40 dogs (like Romeo & Juliet) - Bob Schneider
Half of my heart - John Mayer
This must be the place - The Talking Heads
Teenage dream - Katy Perry
Blackbird - Originally sung by The Beatles, but I love the Glee version
Best thing I never had - Beyonce
Lovely day - Bill Withers (an oldie, but a goodie)


what's on your playlist these days?  would any of those songs make your life soundtrack list?

talk soon

cp

No comments:

Post a Comment