Thursday, October 6, 2011

the blog that started it all

Meet Scott Schuman, creator of The Sartorialist.....the blog that started it all for me.  I stumbled across it one day back in 2009 and that was it.  I was hooked.  Scott began The Sartorialist with the idea of creating a two-way dialogue about the world of fashion and its relationship to daily life.  He is a blogger / journalist / photographer. 



I have often shared random pictures from his blog with friends. 

Intel did a short video on Scott and he describes his process for selecting shots.  I've seen the video several times, but there is one particular sentence that moves me every single time (so much so that the first time I heard it I wrote it down..I'm a nerd that way)....

"it seems odd, but you know, it's almost like going out there and letting yourself fall in love a little bit every day.....letting yourself be seduced a little bit every day..."

Check the video out here:



Link to The Sartorialist here:
http://www.thesartorialist.com/


Is there something in your life that incites that type of statement?  Something you're passionate about?  What is it??

talk soon!
cp


No comments:

Post a Comment