Wednesday, November 14, 2012

wish list

My big day is quickly approaching.....less than a month away!  I am a big nerd about my birthday.  BIG NERD....as in, I love it.  I don't care what the age is (nor do I mind telling anyone how old I'm turning), birthdays are special and should be treated as such.

I put together a little collage of a few things I'd love.




























1 - Scandal: Season 1 DVD (I'm a total nutjob about this show.  I swoon over Tony Goldwyn, who plays President Fitz Grant.  I mean swoon).
2 - Chuck Taylors: I haven't had a pair of pure white chucks in forever.  I think it's about time I change that.
3 - Moonstone Treasure Collar - Anthropologie:  It's gorgeous, enough said.
4 - Twirl by Kate Spade: Mmm, that smells nice.
5 - Things That Matter by Nate Berkus
6 - Printed iPhone 4 Case: A new outfit for my phone.
7 - Starbucks: I'll take a tall salted carmel hot chocolate, please.


What about you guys?  Any November/December birthdays out there?  What are you wishing for?

cp

No comments:

Post a Comment