Thursday, November 8, 2012

stop horsing around....

Horses are part of daily conversation in our house.  I mean DAILY.  Ryan has been obsessed with horses since the age of 5....so, that's 5 solid years to date of this being a topic of discussion. 

Although I find horses to be amazing, I'll be honest....there is a part of me that is scared of them.  Something to do with their being so massive, and also something to do with an incident I had when I was younger (let's just say I learned the hard way that you don't stand behind a horse....unless of course your plan is to get a swift kick in the knees and get thrown backward).  ;)  Regardless, they have become a fixture in our home...both in topic and in decoration.  Over the past few years, I've picked up a few pieces which I think demonstrate our adoration for this animal in a cool way.

I'm always looking for pieces to add...and these are some of my favorites. 

talk soon
cp

1 / 2 / 3 / 4

1 comment:

  1. I love the wooden canvas ~ even though I'm deathly afraid of horses!

    ReplyDelete