Saturday, July 7, 2012

see ya!!!!

Hi everyone!  Today we leave for our yearly summer trip to Michigan, and we couldn't be more excited.
We rent a house with my two best friends from college and their families.  Six adults and six kids.  Needless to say the house is anything but quiet, but it is a great time. 

Lots of beach time, followed up by lots of pool time, bike rides, cooking meals together, the little kids following the big kids, late night chats with my two favorite gals, watching the guys be amazing dads, the cheeseball eating contest (yes, we've actually made that into a legitimate contest), dinner at The Stray Dog..................the list goes on and on.

I can easily say it's one of our favorite weeks of the entire year.

I won't be posting while I'm there (leaving the computer at home!), but I will be tweeting, so you can catch pictures/updates there.

twitter: @cherylpisha

Have a great week. 
image

1 comment:

  1. Had a great time as always with some of my favorite people!
    Your vacation is now over...so back to posting:)

    ReplyDelete