Friday, October 12, 2012

happy day michelle!


A big birthday hug/kiss/shoutout to my best friend Michelle! 

The amount of stories I have with this woman is crazy.  We met when we pledged our sorority together way back when, and have continued this beautiful friendship together over the years.  She is strong and smart and so incredibly kind.  She is the godmother to my daughter and is completely adored by her.

So many words come to mind when I think of her (and our friendship):  a confidant, a wonderful devil's advocate (which everyone needs, whether they know it or not), a great mother, high elbows!, an eye full of silly string, the list goes on and on.....

Bottom line, she is the type of person who makes your life better for having known her. :)

Happy day my friend, I love you!

cp

1 comment: